Cancellation Policy

Requirements:

All attending dentists must hold an active license in their country of practice. Students must be currently enrolled in a credentialed dental educational institution. All participants are responsible for having a valid passport and Visa if necessary. You can check using the following link.

 

Cancellation and Reschedule Policy:

The cancellation fee is 50% of the Tuition and a request must be submitted in writing to info@implantsthecourse.com  30 days prior to the start date of the course.

The reschedule fee is 10% of the Tuition and remaining 90% can be utilized towards a future program pending availability. Requests must be submitted in writing to info@implantsthecourse.com 30 days prior the start date of the course, otherwise I would be considered a cancellation.


Refunds:

Registration is fully refundable only if course is cancelled by the Dental Implants “The Course”. We reserve the right to cancel a course for any reason and cannot be responsible for non-refundable airline tickets or other associated fees.


Travel and Transportation Cost:

Hotel accommodations plus breakfast and lunch during seminar days only for the participant are included in your Tuition. However, travel costs/airline and other meals are not part of your Tuition. We are not responsible for reimbursing customer travel costs, airline cancellation or rescheduling fees or similar costs regardless of who cancels. Ground transportation to and from the airport, hotel, surgical center and organized activities are included in your Tuition. All other transportation would be at the cost of the participant.