- This course has passed.
Periodontal Plastic Surgery | Safe Distance Learning Webinar Series
May 15, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
- Review of the scientific literature on grafting techniques and their efficiencies
- Understand the different techniques used for root recovery and gingival augmentation around teeth and implants
- Recognize the indications, contraindications, and clinical applications for each of the techniques
- Master soft tissue and flap management
- Learn harvesting technique of the donor site and how to maintain hemostasis
He subsequently completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency at the University of Rochester, a Master of Science (MSc) in Craniofacial Tissue Engineering at McGill University, and his training in Periodontology at the University of Minnesota.
Dr. Nguyen is a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and a Fellow of the ITI and Royal College of Dentists of Canada. He maintains a clinical practice limited to periodontology and implantology in the Faculty Group Practice at the Harvard Dental Center.