- This course has passed.
June 10, 2021 - June 13, 2021
Basic to Advanced
– Training is specific to your level of knowledge and skill.
– Each participant is paired with a Periodontist or Oral Surgeon Instructor along with a surgical assistant.
– Course is reserved to 10 Attendees.
Tailor made Approach
– Train on the procedures you want to learn (bone grafting, managing ridge deformities, single unit implants, full mouth rehabilitation, etc.) Choose from a surgical bucket list form.
– Over 5,000 prescreened patients who will receive proper continuity of care.
– Place 25 dental implants