- This course has passed.
December 5, 2022 - December 7, 2022
The team of Dental Implants THE COURSE 1 on 1 Training is thrilled to guide you through this amazing learning experience. In order to maximize your learning experience and to create a safe environment, for both the operators and volunteer patients, we have categorized the diverse implant related surgical procedures in 3 levels based on your level of expertise.
Basic to Advanced
– Training is specific to your level of knowledge and skill.
– Each participant is paired with a Periodontist or Oral Surgeon Instructor along with a surgical assistant.
– Course is reserved to 10 Attendees.
Tailor made Approach
– Train on the procedures you want to learn (bone grafting, managing ridge deformities, single unit implants, full mouth rehabilitation, etc.) Choose from a surgical bucket list form.
– Over 5,000 prescreened patients who will receive proper continuity of care.
– Place 25 dental implants